NewsMay 03 2012
The Chamberlain/Oacoma Sun, along with Cedar Shore Resort, Al’s Oasis and Andy’s Appliance will present the Spring Taste of Home Cooking Show Saturday, May 5, at Cedar Shore Resort.
"We’re so excited to bring this national cooking show to the Chamberlain/Oacoma area for the first time" said Sun publisher Lucy Halverson. "Local interest has been very strong."
Call or visit the Lyman County Herald office to purchase your $10 general admission tickets.
Guests will be entertained by culinary specialist Guy Klinzing.
Guests will leave the fun and entertaining event with a goodie bag full of product samples, promotional items and coupons from national and local show sponsors.
The Taste of Home event will kick off at 11 A.M. when the doors open to the vendor shopping area, located in the hallway of Bridges Convention Center and the Resort’s meeting rooms.
VIP ticket holders will have a meet and greet with Chef Guy from 11:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. in the Convention Center. The first four rows in front of the cooking show stage will be reserved for VIP ticket holders.
Doors to the Bridges Convention Center will open at 11:30 A.M. for General Admission ticket holders.
The vendor area will feature sponsor booths offering a variety of food samples, drawings for prizes and opportunities to purchase cooking products, jewelry, purses, candles, children’s books, cleaning supplies, health and beauty products and much more.
If you enjoy food, fun, entertainment and the chance to win prizes, the Taste of Home Cooking School at Cedar Shore Resort is the place for you to be on Saturday, May 5.
- “Knee high by the 4th of July”
- Vivian to host local 4th of July Celebration
- Unofficial School Board election results
- Get ready to Scavenge
- Flag Day in Presho
- Move to eliminate health insurance dies on floor
- Lyman County, Primary Election Unofficial Results
- Wheat Growers to host open house at new load out facility at Kennebec
- Honoring those who gave the supreme sacrifice
- Primary Election set for Tuesday, June 7
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise