Posted by Kim
Johnson, Brakke & Reuer
Beau Johnson (HWT) captured first place at the Region 4B Wrestling Tournament held in Philip on Saturday, February 21, and two other Lyman grapplers qualified for the State Tournament.
Blaine Brakke (135) won second place and Tanner Reuer (171) placed third.
The three will wrestle at the State B Tournament in Sioux Falls on Friday-Saturday, February 27-28.
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end