Posted by Kim
Only one span remains of the three span Highway 53 Bridge across the White River south of Vivian in this photo taken Jan. 21, 2004. A new wider bridge was constructed two years ago to replace the 75 year old bridge.
See the Jan. 28, 2004 Herald for the history of the Hwy 53 bridge compliled by Lonis Wendt, Vivian, SD.
- Lyman crowns 2015 royalty
- Crews start laying rail
- Concrete pour to start at elevator next week
- Homecoming set for Friday, October 9th
- Volunteers help make XC meet a success
- City-wide clean up set for Saturday, Sept. 26
- Rail being pedaled out
- Council votes to advertise for City Bar and liquor license bids with two options
- Presho City Bar remains closed
- Enrollment down at Lyman
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015