Posted by Kim
Presho Senior Citizens met Tuesday September 28th with 9 members present. Marian Rasmussen opened the meeting. The Flag Pledge was said in Unison. Minutes approved as read. Three cards signed. It was election of officers. We will keep present officers. We're pleased the way renters take care of the hall. New Year starts in October. Bingo played and door prizes given. The Kriers served lunch.
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners
- Candidate forum to be held in Presho
- Presho to test fire siren April 26
- Unofficial City Election Results for Presho and Kennebec
- Kicking up their heels at a Country Chic Prom
- Postage rates will decrease
- GLF Spring Event to be held at Oacoma
- The hunt goes on!
- Meet the City Candidates