NewsJuly 05 2013
One of Presho’s oldest structures was burned down last weekend by the Presho Fire Department as a fire fighting drill and service to the current lot owner, the Eastern Star. Fireman Calvin Hight uses a long pole to push in what remains of the west wall of the building. The building, was most recently the home of the late Donna Jost, but at one time housed businesses including the Presho Post newspaper in the early 1900s. Eastern Star has intentions of clearing the lot and building a new meeting hall at the location. The Star’s current hall is pictured on the right.
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end