A special meeting of the Lyman School board of education was held Tuesday, July 2 to address the resignation of Middle School principal Julie Eppard.
Mrs. Eppard submitted a letter of resignation to the school board upon being offered an administration position at Chester, South Dakota.
According to superintendent Doug Eppard, during the meeting the board will vote to accept Mrs. Eppard’s resignation and dissolve her current contract which was renewed for two years at a meeting earlier this year.
see next week’s issue for more details of the special board meeting.
- New members seated on School Board
- Deer Camp available for first time Youth Deer Hunters
- Railraod crossings being replaced along DSR
- DIY for the 4th of July
- Slow down, kids at play
- “Knee high by the 4th of July”
- Vivian to host local 4th of July Celebration
- Unofficial School Board election results
- Get ready to Scavenge
- Flag Day in Presho
- Move to eliminate health insurance dies on floor