A special meeting of the Lyman School board of education was held Tuesday, July 2 to address the resignation of Middle School principal Julie Eppard.
Mrs. Eppard submitted a letter of resignation to the school board upon being offered an administration position at Chester, South Dakota.
According to superintendent Doug Eppard, during the meeting the board will vote to accept Mrs. Eppard’s resignation and dissolve her current contract which was renewed for two years at a meeting earlier this year.
see next week’s issue for more details of the special board meeting.
- Running for the gold - Egg!
- Emergency fire sirens to be tested in Presho Thursday
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame