A special meeting of the Lyman School board of education was held Tuesday, July 2 to address the resignation of Middle School principal Julie Eppard.
Mrs. Eppard submitted a letter of resignation to the school board upon being offered an administration position at Chester, South Dakota.
According to superintendent Doug Eppard, during the meeting the board will vote to accept Mrs. Eppard’s resignation and dissolve her current contract which was renewed for two years at a meeting earlier this year.
see next week’s issue for more details of the special board meeting.
- Wheat Growers releases site layout for new facility at Kennebec
- Lyman meets Jones Co. in Dist. 13B Championship game on Thursday
- Lyman plays Whiter River tonight at Dist. 13B
- Lyman to host Dist. 13B Girls Tournament
- RACD performers present 21st dinner/theater
- Two Lyman grads inducted
- Reliance Zoning Commission recommends change in designation
- Transmission project being reviewed
- City and town board nominating petitons available
- Ice Fishing for fun and prizes
- Vehicle pursuit ends with drug arrest
- LC Sheriff's office involved in vehicle pursuit