NewsJune 19 2013
The Lyman County Museum is open for the season and will be selling t-shirts, books and other items during the Scavenger’s Journey Friday - Sunday. Several vendor booths will be set up in the parking lot selling items also. Normal hours at the museum are posted on the sign in front of the building. Stop in and see what’s new at the museum this summer.
- Lyman wins in first round playoff game against Stanley Co.
- Lyman to host openning round of football playoffs
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School