NewsJuly 18 2012
Have fun and learn Lyman County history at the second annual Blast from the Past Kids Day to be held at the Lyman County Museum Thursday, July 19 from noon until 3 PM.
Hosted by the Lyman County Historical Society, the event is organized by Gayt Garnos and other volunteers from the community.
A wide rage of fun activities will take place at the museum including a petting zoo.
The cost is $10 per participant. Lunch will be provided and each participant will receive a Blast from the Past sports bag.
Matching funds from Modern Woodmen of America.
- Ground broken for the Wheat Growers fertilizer plant
- Greater Lyman Foundation works toward challenge
- A Season of Giving
- Local Food Pantry partners with Feeding South Dakota
- Senior meal program to end in Lyman County due to declining numbers
- Former students rebut CNN’s accusations against St. Joseph’s Indian School
- Transportation Secretary visits South Dakota rail rehab project
- National Gas Average Nears Four-Year Low
- Schaefer re-elected to third term in House
- Growing rural communities