City of Presho under Temporary Water Restriction
Due to problems filling the city water tower, the residents of Presho are asked to restrict their use of water until further notice
Temporary water restrictions are in effect as of Sunday, July 15 by order of Mayor Mike Sprenger. Watch for further details.
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners