The Presho City pool was vandalized late Monday night requiring the pool to be closed for major cleaning on Tuesday, July 3. According to Lyman County Sheriff Steve Manger three juvenile suspects were found and charges are pending. The vandals also hit Farmers Union Oil Company, pumping white paint on items outside the station including a lawn mower.
The pool is expected to reopen Thursday at 2 pm providing the chlorine level has subsided to a safe level.
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions