The Presho City pool was vandalized late Monday night requiring the pool to be closed for major cleaning on Tuesday, July 3. According to Lyman County Sheriff Steve Manger three juvenile suspects were found and charges are pending. The vandals also hit Farmers Union Oil Company, pumping white paint on items outside the station including a lawn mower.
The pool is expected to reopen Thursday at 2 pm providing the chlorine level has subsided to a safe level.
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end
- County completes rural development analysis
- Swinson named PHS Distinguished Alumni
- Greater Lyman Foundation continues to grow
- Lyman County law enforcement officers recognized
- Presho’s Sidewalk Project presented to public
- Lyman Alumni Reunion set for July 30
- New members seated on School Board