The Presho City pool was vandalized late Monday night requiring the pool to be closed for major cleaning on Tuesday, July 3. According to Lyman County Sheriff Steve Manger three juvenile suspects were found and charges are pending. The vandals also hit Farmers Union Oil Company, pumping white paint on items outside the station including a lawn mower.
The pool is expected to reopen Thursday at 2 pm providing the chlorine level has subsided to a safe level.
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned