NewsMay 09 2012
In honor of Arbor Day, April 27 and the Lions International Tree Planting Year, the Medicine Creek Lions Club of Prehso donated a Black Hills Spruce tree to both Lyman School sites. Club member Angela Ehlers, with assistance from the Kennebec’s first grade class and teacher Mrs. Natasha Thiry planted the tree Thursday, May 3 between the gym and the school. The students all received a honey locust tree to take home and plant.
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners