NewsFebruary 08 2012
Sletto named Lyman County VSO
Lyman County veterans in need of assistance with securing benefits have a new contact at the Veterans Service Office (VSO) at the Courthouse in Kennebec.
As of January 1, Gary Sletto of Draper now serves Lyman County as the new VSO, replacing Charles Kentch, who recently retired.
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab
- Vacancies open on city and town boards
- First year of Jr. Kindergarten program exceeds expectations
- Rails to the future
- Berg to retire from Reliance Post Office
- Weighing In
- A monster of a tournament