King Evan and Queen Leah reign over Homecoming
Lyman Royalty named at Coronation Monday were King Evan Smith and Queen Leah Herman, center. Candidates and ushers incldude; l-r; Stetsen Eriksen, Hunter Schindler, Jaylen Uthe, Charlie LaRoche, Hadley Cropsey, Raegan Arnoldy, Haley Vik and Sarah Muirhead. First grade crown bearers and messengers were l-r; Kadence Halvorson, Marina Scott, Keanu Herman and Hunter Collins. Homecoming activities continue this week with the parade at 2 PM Friday.
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion