King Evan and Queen Leah reign over Homecoming
Lyman Royalty named at Coronation Monday were King Evan Smith and Queen Leah Herman, center. Candidates and ushers incldude; l-r; Stetsen Eriksen, Hunter Schindler, Jaylen Uthe, Charlie LaRoche, Hadley Cropsey, Raegan Arnoldy, Haley Vik and Sarah Muirhead. First grade crown bearers and messengers were l-r; Kadence Halvorson, Marina Scott, Keanu Herman and Hunter Collins. Homecoming activities continue this week with the parade at 2 PM Friday.
- A colorful mountain of milo greets travelers
- Raiders win Class B Consolation trophy
- Raiders to play for 5th place
- Raiders return to state
- Lyman Raiders earn a return trip to STATE!
- Veterans Day Program
- Veterans day events
- New tower to start broadcast KPLO signal
- Volleyball District Play starts Tuesday at Kadoka
- New clinic opens in Kennebec