Crowned prom king and queen Saturday night at the Lyman Jr./Sr. prom were Ab Nissen and Jordi Ozanne. The Presho gym was decorated in the junior class theme of 'An evening in paradise', complete with two water falls and a tiki hut. A dance followed the 9 pm grand march. A magician entertained at the after prom party at the gym.
Terry Patrick, Kevin Patrick, and Les Scott smooth concrete in front of the Sweeney Church. Adelia Olsen, museum board member looks on from the side of the church.
Mark Ohm, Conservation Officer with the South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks service, is the newest member of this area's regional office. Stationed at the Chamberlain office, Ohm will be serving the eastern part of Lyman County in addition to Buffalo County.
John Wayne remarked once, "Tomorrow comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands and hopes we've learnt something from yesterday." Those are the words I found in my "Wisdom of the West" book.
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off