Governor M. Mike Rounds and the Associated School Boards of South Dakota, in cooperation with the Division of Education, the School Administrators of South Dakota , and the Office of Indian Affairs, co-sponsored an Academic Excellence Recognition Day May 3, 2004 at the Ramkota RiverCentre, Pierre.
The event recognized the academic top 1% of graduating seniors across South Dakota. Dave Terca of Presho represented Lyman High School.
Dave is the son of Stan Terca and the late Barb Terce. Terca plans on attending Stanford University in the fall.
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off