Melanie Bowers, curator, on the right and museum staffer Doreine Anderson view a family history in newly organized research section at the LCHS museum. photo by Lucy Halverson
By Lucy Halverson
New staff members and a host of volunteers have the Lyman County Museum open and ready to receive visitors from far and near.
The South Dakota Agricultural crop and weather report released Monday, June 28 indicates that the relatively dryer conditions of the past week have allowed farmers and ranchers to complete planting and start haying. Dry weather continues to deteriorate crop and range lands in western South Dakota.
Nicole and Drew Diedrich, Spearfish, spent a week vacationing in the grand parental Merle and Marlene Aamot home. Last Thursday, Marlene took Drew and Nicole home and, after visiting in the John and Sheryl Diedrich home for the afternoon, Marlene returned home in the evening.
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab